Summers in Louisiana are hot and humid, with high temperatures from mid-June to mid-September averaging 90°F or more.
During the hot Louisiana summer days, it’s important to stay cool. Staying cool means making sure your AC unit is running properly to prevent your AC from breaking down when you need it most?
Regular maintenance like changing air filters and duct cleaning help keep your HVAC system running efficiently potentially saving energy and lowering your cooling bills. However, extreme heat or clogged vents, can overtax your system and may cause AC failure at the worst time possible.
Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance
A comprehensive preventive maintenance inspection and service by a Rick’s AC certified HVAC technician could save you from a costly repair or two. Being uncomfortable in your own home is the last thing you need. Let one of our licensed HVAC pros ensure your AC is prepared to handle the summer heat.
Our comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Plan includes:
- Spring and Fall maintenance checks
- Coolant level and pressure checks
- Thermostat calibration
- Electrical system inspection and tightening, including wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays
- Evaporator coil and condensate drain cleaning
- Cleaning and inspection of the condenser, outdoor disconnect, fan motor and blades
- Lubrication as needed
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks & much more…
Call 504-582-5111 today!
We’re ready to handle all of your HVAC needs, from preventive maintenance and emergency repairs, to new system recommendations and installation.